Register for The ST Run and Win!
Stand a chance to win the grand prize of a Panasonic 65-inch 4K OLED TV worth $8,999 when you register for The ST Run!
Terms and Conditions
By registering or taking part in this lucky draw, all persons agree to be bound by the Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions as set out herein, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may from time to time be made by The Straits Times Run 2018 (“ST Run 2018”).
Lucky Draw Rules
- The Straits Times Run Grand Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") is open to individuals of The Straits Times 2018 ("Participants"; each a "Participant") who satisfy all the conditions as set out below:
- There will be a preliminary draw to select 100 participants before the event date. The 100 shortlisted participants will be notified via email or phone.
- The lucky draw will be held on 23 September 2018 at The Straits Times Run Main Stage at the National Stadium between 9.00am to 9.30am.
- During the Draw Time, the Participants must be present at the Main Stage area and come on stage within one (1) minute from the time the name and bib number is announced. Failure to do so, the winner shall be deemed as disqualified from the Lucky Draw and a re-draw will be conducted.
- Prize won is not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
- Winner must present the NRIC/ Work Pass for verification after the completion of the Lucky Draw. To collect the Prize, a prize redemption letter will be provided once verification is completed.
- Employees of SPH and its related corporations (“SPH Group”) or of SPH’s partners and/or sponsors for the Contest / Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest / Lucky Draw. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection.
- ST Run’s decisions in all matters related to the Lucky Draw, prizes and prize winners shall be final. No correspondence or appeals shall be entertained in relation thereto.