Singapore Sports Hub
Sep 29, 2019
Benefits At A Glance
- Sports Injury/ accidental medical expenses of S$300 (excess $20 any one accident/per person)
- Accidental Death S$10,000
- Permanent Disablement S$10,000
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to all participating runners age between 4 to 70 years old.
- This policy excludes Death, Disablement or Medical Expense consequent upon pregnancy, child-birth, miscarriage or any complications thereof or pre-existing physical defect or infirmity.
- Subject to GEG’s standard policy terms, conditions and exceptions.
- All payouts will be based on assessments and approvals of duly completed claim forms together with supporting documents within 30 days of the accident occurrence.
For enquiries or claims, please contact our Customer Service at 1800-248 2888 (Select Option “2” for General Insurance) or write directly to our claims department at Nonmotorclaimsemail@example.com. Operating Hours: 9am to 5pm (Weekdays, excluding Public Holidays).
This Insurance plan is underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Ltd and a member of the OCBC Group.